Today we continued on with the video editing. We were moving the sections of video into place in order to get ready for the addition of audio.
I ran into a number of problems, I had trouble using the razor tool and the Mac I was using for editing started pinwheeling on a number of occasions. This lead to less work being accomplished then I would have liked.
Overall I was still happy with my progress, I have begun sorting the clips into an order that I think makes sense. The problems were resolved quickly (unfortunately with a restart which lead to an amount of progress being lost) and I’ve gotten to the point where I could begin adding audio if I so wished.