Today we did more work on our short films. I started the day helping a classmate of mine finish filming for their film, in which I was an actor we had some issues, such as the Camera stopping recording randomly and the Zoom not capturing the sound.In the end we were able to finish shooting.
I spent the rest of the day editing my film, I had some issues as the sound from the Boom didn’t capture properly and instead I had wind sounds in the recording, which I was informed was because of poor handling of the boom. This made syncing difficult as I had to try and find the right sounds with a ton of background noise that kept drowning things out. Hopefully soon I’ll be able to sync it all up properly.