Today we continued editing our FMPs. I started getting mine in order as I had all of my footage. I spent a bit of time finding some new audio, this was mostly sound effects like screams that would play at several points during my film. I also had an annoying issue with downloaded fonts that I had gathered not showing up in Premiere Pro until I restarted the application. While it didn’t take too long to figure out the issue and solving it, it did waste valuable time.
A more serious issue that I had was that each time I made a title in Premiere Pro, it would seemingly vanish into thin air. I ended up spending a good chunk of the day searching for these titles and asking the teachers for help. I wasn’t able to find anything helpful in the Adobe forums however eventually one of the members of staff was able to help and the situation was resolved.
For my project I have downloaded a number of fonts. These fonts are to help recreate the style of old Hollywood B-Movies. One thing that I am concerned about is that when I return to my computer tomorrow, the fonts may have been deleted off of the computer. If this is the case then I will have to find a more permanent solution to the issue as these fonts are vital components for my FMP.